Monday, April 16, 2007

'Curtains' Are Slid Open



Ok guys, that was the mysterious thing behind the curtains, an old American saying of wisdom. If it is not so clear in the photo, here is a transcription of it:


The wise old owl lived in an oak...
The more he heard the less he spoke...
The less he spoke the more he heard...
The wise old owl was a wise old bird...

I apologize for making such a big fuss out of it. I must say that all your guesses were far smarter and more relevant to the original image than this. I just thought that making you curious would draw to this saying the attention it deserves.

Thank you all for participating....

3 comments:

BuJ said...

ah.. finally eh..
i read this b4.. quite true.. a conundrum of sorts!

abufares said...

Heik Ya Dubai Jazz!
Shaghaltelli Balli.
I didn't sleep for 2 consecutive nights, thinking, dreaming, thinking, dreaming what could it be behind that curtain.
I got real close to what was actually there but didn't offer it as a solution to the puzzle. But, I'm going to do it now.

I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror, Sid Vicious (1957–1979)

DUBAI JAZZ said...

BuJassem;
It's a conundrum indeed...
I bit you that most people are thinking that Dubai Jazz must have lost his marbles as he could have put up this silly words of wisdom in an easier and much simpler hassle!

Abu Fares;
Sorry to hear that, dakhelak ma t2akhezna!
and I thought you have not been sleeping well recently because of the effect those wild Damascene nights had on your biological clock!